Friday, May 23, 2014

Fight Against Bullying Now

A bully may think that there is not bullying going on in our schools and our world.  If you think it is not a big deal...you are wrong!  I hope you take the time to educate yourself and stand up for what is right. I am not going to deny that I have been on both sides of the problem.  I have been bullied and I have been a bully. It's not that I am pointing fingers at those bullies.  I want to make others aware bullying, why it is a problem, and what to do about it!


With the rules changing in our schools and laws being enforced in our communities I believe bullying can be alleviated.  I think it will take the public to stand up to bullies for them to back down.
I am doing my part to stop the bullying:
  • I will not bully ever.
  • I will stand up to bullies for myself and all people. 
  • I will educate others.
  • I will teach others to educate themselves and others.


Through this I hope to do my part to Fight Against Bullying Now! Please join me in standing up against bullying in our schools, community, and world! I am using this site to gather and distribute information I find helpful to Fight Against Bullying Now! If you would like to use or share any of this information please feel free to do so.


Sincerely,
Tamarah Jo