Thursday, May 22, 2014

Interview for the paper

Today, my local paper contacted me about this project.  I am excited to know that information is getting out to the public about bullying, and thank you for taking interest in my project! It has been an experience working on this project. If anyone would like more information just contact me and I would be happy to share my information.  This is an ongoing project so this blog will continue to change, and it will be passed on and kept up to date as information becomes necessary to share.


On June 24th an article about Redwood Area School's new bullying policy appeared.  You can view it at the following link:


http://www.redwoodfallsgazette.com/article/20140624/NEWS/140629867




Note: I have edited this post and added a PDF link to make printing the brochure easier. Please check out my post made on 6/29/2014.  Thanks for your interest and  if you have any problems feel free to contact me.